Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ultimate Spiderman From Beginning to End...Actually From End to Beginning...


So the nine year run of Ultimate Spiderman has come to an end. Now I have read EVERY...SINGLE...ISSUE...and I have to say, it was my favorite series. Brian Micheal Bendis is, and has always been, a fantastic writer probably my favorite. All that said, I was not...disappointed by the last issue but felt it was a little anti-climatic for the last issue of a nine year run. I know the end was a bit of a shocker but I just felt like a series that has gone on for so long that it should have gonna out with a steller issue, not just...an average issue. Don't get me wrong! I liked the issue, but thought it should have a little more excitment.

What some of you may not know is, that starting in July, Marvel is starting up their Ultimate Comics line, which is different then their Ultimate line. Ultiamte Comics will kick off with Ultimate Comics Spiderman. It is still written by Brian Micheal Bendis, but Peter Parker is NOT spiderman. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I have A LOT of faith in the writer so I'm not so much worried as I am, intregiued. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Check out the pick below. It's some art work from Ultimate Comics Spiderman drawn by David LaFuente. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment